The threat of cyber attacks and security breaches is higher than ever From ransomware to phishing, the variety and frequency of attacks are ever increasing. Businesses today (of all shapes and sizes) must be prepared for the threat of data breaches.
Cyber attacks are so serious to our nation’s security, that the government has enforced laws stating that businesses must also be protected.
IT security is a set of cybersecurity strategies that prevents unauthorised access to organisational assets such as computers, networks, and data. It maintains the integrity and confidentiality of sensitive information, blocking the access of sophisticated hackers.
“Many people are confident they would never fall for a scam but often it’s this sense of confidence that scammers target.” ACCC Deputy Chair Delia Rickard said.
Is your business currently under attack from a cyber threat? Ransomware? Call us on 1300 655 121 and let our team know it is urgent.
Shutdown your equipment to minimise and contain the threat.
An experienced technician will call you.
- Get to know your business culture and processes
- Recommend the best solution. Being vendor agnostic we’re not locked to any partner or solution.
- Provide a fixed price quote for your business
- Install and test solutions
- Provide ongoing support and monitoring if required.
- Awareness on security threats for staff and business owners
- Tools to protect your business from email scams
- Tools to protect business devices