Subscription to our Residential or Business Support Plans
You agree to the following terms
- Minimum 12 month term
- Understand payment must be via credit card – t&c’s apply
- 7 day cooling off period for peace of mind
- No charges apply if cancelled within the 7 day cooling off period,
- If you still want to cancel the subscription and you have used the service you agree to pay for the technicians time at our standard hourly rate.
- Charges will apply if our services have been engaged within the 7 day cooling off period.
- Credit card charges may apply via our Merchant Provider “Australia Post SecurePay or Australia eWay”
- Subscription covers onsite and remote support.
- Full Terms and Conditions Apply
- Software and any other subscriptions you purchase from us, Techbug Computer Consultants, is charged separately.
- Hardware purchases are not included in any plan.
- Any hardware purchased from Techbug will be discounted further
- If you use more hours allocated for the month, standard hourly rates will apply with a 10% discount.
- Unused hours do not roll carry over to the next month.
To ensure customer satisfaction, we will request confirmation that the job has been completed in full before ending the remote support session. We reserve the right to consider fairness with what might be acceptable as rework.
When an invoice is delivered to the member, payment shall be remitted to TECHBUG by no later than the specified payment due date. TECHBUG shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for member’s failure to make timely payments.
You will be provided with an invoice on a monthly basis. All credit cards are billed automatically on a monthly basis. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient credit to cover this transaction. In the event that there is insufficient credit, we will send an e-mail notification, at which point we will need to be provided with another credit card account number within 24 hours. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, the account, and all accounts under that account plan, will be suspended.
In the event that your agreement is terminated we reserve the right to charge for the remainder of the months.
Currently support is only available 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday and not on Public Holidays.